A SENSATIONAL dish for those who don’t have a lot of time to cook. It is quick and easy, yet effective and still has some important nutrients from the asian green salad and tofu.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
- 1 x 200g pkt Japanese tofu (Soyco brand), drained, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 x 100g pkt baby Asian greens
- 85g (1 1/4 cups) bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 kecap manis
- Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the tofu and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Divide baby Asian greens among serving plates. Top with the bean sprouts and tofu. Place the remaining oil and kecap manis in a small screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Drizzle salad and tofu with dressing and serve immediately.
- Leftovers: Use the bean sprouts in stir-fries.